Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Weigh-In Wednesday #5

I was definitly not on the diet and exercise tract this week.  I only walked about 6 miles and only exercised 1 day.  As for calories - forget about it - it was off the charts!

I enjoyed a Kentucky Derby party wearing my best Southern Belle broad-rimmed hat and pearls.

I also traveled to Atlanta for a graduation party.  What fun!  Two parties, plus 2 days in the car, plus away-from-home-travel-food, plus no exercise equals weight gain. 

I weighed in today--only because I made a commitment to Weigh-In Wednesdays.

Results this Week:
I was up .8 pounds.  I thoroughly enjoyed myself and was actually surprized that it wasn't higher.  Time to get back on my program!

May 9- May 15
Another trip out of town this weekend! We are helping my SIL unload her kitchen and pack it up before a renovation project.  I should get some exercise.

I've lost of total of 6.8 pounds. I have 4 pounds to go before my June 1 deadline.  Wish me luck! 



Thanks for all the support,

Linda


2 comments:

  1. You have done a great job!!!!!!!!!! Keep it up.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen! I appreciate your support soooo much.

      Delete