Monday, May 7, 2012

Atlanta's Got Talent!

We had a whirlwind weekend.  My nephew's high school graduation party was in Atlanta this weekend.  We made the 7 hour trip to Atlanta for the Saturday party and returned home Sunday.  I was married to Cricket's oldest brother a thousand years ago.  Cricket has always been and will always be my little sister.

It is so much fun to visit Cricket and her family.  Cricket has a beautiful home and is an inspired interior designer.  She had new window treatments made for her kitchen and family room. (Don't all of us use a party as an excuse to 'amp up' our house?) 

I'm always stumped by window treatments. Not my Cricket! She got a deal on the fabric, knew an accomplished seamstress and had them professionally installed.  The result is the perfect finishing touch to her gorgeous home!

Linda Beam


(My neice was watching cartoons). Linda Beam

Linda Beam


Linda Beam

Linda Beam
The valance above is my FAVORITE!  I adore that it has been personalized with the monogrammed "B" in the center! The rolling hemline with the fringe is very flirty.  The underlay is the check design of the family room drapes.  The overlay is the print design used on the valance in the eat-in area.  Lovely!  Oh yeah, Cricket is not finished with the project just yet.  There are roman shades being added in the eat-in area.  Of course, I didn't miss the shades but she wouldn't want these pictures to go out into Blogland unless I acknowledged it. 

How about that hammered copper farm sink?  Yowzer!

Have a great week everybody.  I'll see you for Weigh-In Wednesday and it ain't gonna be pretty.

Linda



If you would like help staging your home, please contact me.
StagerLinda@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I loved seeing Crickets house it is beautiful!! And I also love the valance!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cricket's house is amazaing--but she IS an interior designer! Maybe we can get Connie working on a valance for us.

    ReplyDelete