Wednesday, April 11, 2012

It's WEIGH IN WEDNESDAY

OK folks, the only thing this post has to do with staging is my job will be easier if I lose weight.  There is a lot of lifting, hauling, bending and stretching in staging.  It will be easier to accomplish a day of staging if I'm lighter and more in shape.  I figure if I go public with my diet and exercise, the accountability will help me stick to the plan. 


Grimicing at Weigh-In
 Here's the deal.  I want to drop 10.8 pounds by June 1.  I weighed-in today on a tell-all-digital-scale.

That's 7 weeks to get to my goal weight. 

It should be doable.  (Unfortunately, I haven't succeeded in my other attempts since the first of the year.)

My plan?  (April 11-17)

  • Stick to 1200 (no more than 1500) calories most days.  
  • Use calorie counter program to track my diet. 
  • Exercise 5 days this week. 
  • Aim for walking 10 miles this week.
My Fear? 
  • I have several social things line up this week.
  • I have a busy schedule (who doesn't?) this week.
Wish me luck!  Check in on me next Wednesday to see my progress.








I am a far better stager than dieter.  If you would like help staging your home for sale, please contact me.

Linda Beam
StagerLinda@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Love your goals..I may have to steal them for myself...Good Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Virginia! At least a girl can try!

    ReplyDelete