Sunday, March 11, 2012

Luck of the Irish?


Pinterest

St. Patrick's Day is Saturday, March 17.


I'm not Irish.  But I sure do love the St. Patrick's Day traditions.  I embrace wearing green, eating green eggs, drinking green beer and I make a mean Corned Beef and Cabbage.





Pinterest


Years ago, when I sold my house, the realtor decided to hold the Open House on St. Patrick's Day.



I've always been a festive lass, so I bought two Shamrock plants to add to my staging decor.  I placed one in my living room and one in my kitchen.



No, I didn't get an offer on St. Patrick's Day. But I receive two offers within a week. I accepted the one that was over my list price.  Shamrocks will always be my lucky charm.

Pinterest



Adding a Shamrock plant or two may not sell your house, but then again, it can't hurt...








If you need help staging your house for St. Patrick's Day--or any day--please contact me!
Linda Beam


StagerLinda@gmail.com                                                               http://www.quicksalehomestaging.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment