Monday, June 23, 2014

Staging Virginia's House -- Sunroom

Happy Monday!  Hope you had a grand weekend!  I'm still at the beach on vacation.  Another great aspect of my job is that I can write Consultation Reports anywhere.  Since I take the month of June off, my clients send me pictures and I write a report.  Works for me!


Attached to Virginia's Master Bedroom is her Sunroom.  Have to show the 'after' pix first, cuz you know the drill, it appears with the Post Title.
Sunroom After
My favorite item in this room--THE GREEN CANDLE HOLDERS~!  They were on sale at ZGallerie and a must have.  I loaded this room with lots of accessories. (Tisk, tisk, StagerLinda got carried away.)  I wanted it to look fun yet cozy.

SUNROOM BEFORE

Virginia had purchased pillows to put on her deck.  I swooped them up to use in here.  The (tres ugg-o) couches were matching.  I banished one sofa to storage.  On the other sofa, tried a sheet 'slipcover' solution.  Ding, ding, ding! Winner, winner, chicken dinner. Big result for no $$.

SUNROOM AFTER

SUNROOM BEFORE
SUNROOM VIEW TO MASTER BEFORE
SUNROOM VIEW TO MASTER BEDROOM AFTER

Looks kinda fresh and tropical, no?

Found this 'Before' exterior shot of Virginia's house while they were doing updates.  It just cries "REDNECK FRONT YARD"!  Ha!

6 comments:

  1. It looks awesome! What a lovely room for a morning coffee or an afternoon read on a rainy day.
    Now put down the lap top and get back to the beach! June is almost over!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color you chose. It looks really vibrant. I like what you did with the styling and all. The room looks neat and everything is bright and cozy. You really did wonders with the work you've done. Anyway, I hope everything is doing fine for you. Cheers!

    Alan Sullivan @ Window Pro

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute post...great ideas as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love my Sunroom!!! And so did Waldo last night, we left the door open and found him on the sofa this morning. I love the sheet trick, brughtened up the room from that heavy dark sofa and I can throw it in the washer to get rid of the dog hair.

    ReplyDelete