Friday, June 15, 2012

Would You Bite on All White?

This all-white apartment is available in Amsterdam(If I am not mistaken, there is a large all-white dog on the sofa.  Talk about lovin' white!)

Photo credit to Chantal of http://www.beaulifestyle.blogspot.com/

I am interested in your reaction to an all white living space.  Does it appeal to you?  Do you or anyone you know live in an all white home?  Do you like the clean, pure deconstructed look of the space?


The owner, Juul, said to please let her know if you or anyone you know is interested in renting her apartment!

Talk to me about 'all white' folks!

Happy Friday, y'all!
Linda

4 comments:

  1. Amsterdam YES! All white noooooo. I would be so depressed in an all white room. I need color, texture, fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very interesting you would be depressed in an all white room. I totally get your need for color, texture and fun.

      Delete
  2. I think whit can make any place so calming and elegance. So far I know, white is a color of peace and elegance. Yeah, it's true that maintenance of white is tougher rather than other colors if the place is busy. But their are several ways to maintain it's quality and durability.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree white can be calming and is definitely elegant. Personally, I prefer tone on tone shades of white. The apartment above reads stark white--which to me, is not comforting. I'd love your tips on maintaining the quality and durability of white furnishings.

      Delete