- Realtors who court and woo sellers to get the listing, then don't return phone calls the longer the house stays on the market.
- Painting, installing new carpet, changing light and plumbing fixtures, etc. to sell when they have wanted to do it for years and procrastinated.
- Irresponsible contractors that don't show up on time, don't finish on time and expose more problems for sellers to fix.
- Keeping their house 'show ready' everyday.
- Potential buyers that insist on seeing their house with little notice on a weekend or weeknight.
- Only nosey neighbors showing up at their Open House.
- Buyer's Agents that don't leave remarks after they bring a client to see their house.
- "Stupid comments" over things that can't be changed: 'lot is not level', 'too close to power line', 'airport noise', etc.
- The buyer's Home Inspection Report.
- Two mortgage payments and double utility bills. Carry over charges make sellers really pissy.
If you would like help staging your house for sale, please contact me.
I appreciate your comments!