It takes all kinds of people to make up the world. Part of my job is being sensitive to my sellers without offending them. I've run into a menagerie of ticklish situations. Clutter, odors, and ugly decor don't even make the list.
1. "It probably would be better if you 'burn one in the driveway' while your house is on the market. It is preferable that the house doesn't smell of reefer."
2. "The bonus room needs to look as large as possible. Let's prepack the guns and ammo."
3. "I'm sure your home made beer is delicious! But I have to ask you to remove the brewing equipment from your bathroom."
4. "Oh, you make pediatric mouth dentures! And this is your office...Do you think we could store these (creepy) baby (plaster-of-paris) molds inside this cabinet?"
5. "You HAVE lost sooooo many pets. I'm very sorry. Do you think we could move 'them' (cremated remains) to a different location while we sell your house?"
I couldn't make this stuff up, folks.