Monday, April 1, 2013

The Latest Trend in Kitchen Staging

Good morning, Lovelies!  I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend.

I went to a staging workshop last week and want to share the hottest new trend in kitchen staging.  As I've told you before, kitchens sell houses. In an effort to help potential buyers envision cooking in your kitchen, we were taught how to stage raw meat.

A T-bone with fresh parsley will whet potential buyer's appetite!
Anita's Kitchen

How about this artistic circle display?
Vegamusing
My FAVORITE was this very cool question mark!
Catlovingcare.com
I think we can thank Lady Gaga and her meat dress for all this interest in raw meat!  These models exemplify the hottest trend in fashionable raw meat.
Worms & Germs
Hope you are enjoying this April 1st as much as I am :)

14 comments:

  1. Very daring! Don't think I would display raw meat for a showing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was hoping you we're kidding Linda, but I'm guessing by the "artistic" meat displays this is serious. Too funny. Gotta say it's a little gross...not sure the appeal of raw meat sitting out for hours...haha :)

    What will they think of next? Will you be using this in your staging?

    Have a great day Linda :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA!!! Best April Fool joke I heard all day!!! Masterfully done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got me!!! You never know what you will find these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I better put a disclaimer! Thanks Heather!

      Delete
  5. Thank goodness Linda...I was pretty grossed out! Very funny!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Yes, Karen it was gross--most people probably didn't even read to the end.

      Delete