Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Beauty IS in the Eye of the Beholder

Hi folks!  I have a many pictures of a recent staging to share with you. It will take a bit of  time to sort through them and post.  In the meantime,  I must share this jewel I ran across on my local Craigslist today.  (All pictures from Raleigh, NC Craigslist.)

Hold onto your panties, I've NEVER seen anything like this!  It is a handmade antler and Ball jar chandelier! Who'd a thunk it?  All for the low price of $120.   Bubba included lots of pictures (I just had to blow them up!) for us to truly appreciate his handcraft.

I'm not great on DIY.  So I give him credit on figuring out how to pull this off and 'wire' it.
 
Salute to the DIY-ers!
What ya think of this?

9 comments:

  1. Words just couldn't come to me. I had to DELETE what I first wrote!
    I have never seen anything like it! Now that's a nice compliment, no?
    MC wants to know how you could turn such a good deal down?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell MC that I was able to walk away but oh-how-I-wanted-make-an-inquiry! I never intend to be mean spirited but this was just simply extraordinary not to post about.

      Delete
  2. Do I hear Ponderosa? Would look perfect in a country western bar (a bad one).

    Some people's ideas of beauty is definitely different. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather-Love "Do I hear Ponderosa"! It would be perfect in Hop Sing's kitchen Wonder how much that sucker weighs?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I give him an A for effort. Love the exposed wire nuts.Be great in a barn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA! Yes Connie those exposed wire nuts add to the ambiance!

      Delete
  5. Perhaps it looks better actually hanging??? lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya think? HANGING FROM WHAT AND WHERE?

      Delete