Christmas 2012 GameThis is a year when so many have so little. In an effort to focus on fun, frivolity, helping, sharing, caring and giving, let's share our wealth of spirit and generosity.
1. From today through Christmas, greet a stranger with a roaring, "Merry Christmas!"
2. Send a Christmas Card with a personal note to a distant relative, old friend, or business associate that you don't typically connect with during the holidays.
3. Take a cup of coffee or hot chocolate to a bell ringer, construction worker, traffic cop, parking lot attendant, or human billboard.
4. Make someones day! Leave a $5 bill or dispense five $1 bills on a sidewalk, park, parking lot, store aisle or playground for someone to discover.
5. Contribute to an organization, individual, or family and share the reason and what it means to you.
6. Be a not-so-secret-Santa! Buy a $5 book of fast food coupons and enclose it in a Christmas Card. Present the card to a grocery clerk, receptionist, vet tech, or bank teller, etc.
7. For our family gift exchange, find a book, CD, DVD, picture, poem, quote you already own and cherish. Wrap it with a note to explain the meaning behind it.
8. Also for our family gift exchange, re-gift something foolish or of no use to you. Present it creatively in anything but store bought gift wrap.
9. Make an ornament for our family tree. Be original and creative!
10. Bring a prop or costume to wear for our family Christmas Holiday photo.
You can do as many or as few as you like. Part of the fun is sharing our experiences on Christmas Morning. One year, our son and his wife made Christmas special for a young family when the mother had cancer. I enjoyed handing a sealed Christmas card with $20 to a grocery store clerk. #3 has yet to be fulfilled. We had warm weather last year and we all kept waiting for a cold day.
I could only find a couple of old Christmas pictures. I think someone else took pictures that I didn't get.
|Silly Hats - Christmas -09|
|Yippee! A Crappy Coffee Set|